Apple Lychee Cooler
A refreshing non-alcoholic drink recipe paired with sparkling water for a delightful thirst quencher, perfect for warm sunny days! This healthier version is sure to be a crowd favourite!
- 1 ½ tbsp raw sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 tsp grenadine syrup
- 1 tbsp Activated Phenolics powder
- 50ml water
- 10 lychees
- 2 mint leaves
- 175ml carbonated water/soda water
- Put lychees in the freezer for at least 2 hours before drink preparation
- Melt sugar in water over low heat. When sugar has melted, leave syrup aside to cool to room temperature.
- Add 5 frozen lychees and 1 minty leaf in each glass and fill ¼ of the glass with water from the can of lychee.
- Mix carbonated water with Activated Phenolics and the grenadine and pour mixture into the glass of lychees.
- Sweeten drink with sugar syrup as preferred.