Lime & Coconut Chicken Wings
A zesty recipe for chicken wings, lime, coconut and Activated Phenolics!
Prep time: 15-20 minutes. Cook time: 20-45 minutes, depending on whether you use a grill or an oven.
- 500 grams chicken wings
- 400 ml coconut milk
- juice of two small limes
- 1 stalk lemongrass, bottom 5 cm, pounded
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Activated Phenolics
- 2 slices peeled galengal
- ground white pepper
- Mix coconut milk, lime juice, Activated Phenolics, ginger powder, and coriander powder. Put in the lemongrass and galangal slices.
- Push chicken wings down into the mix and let marinate for at least one hour. The longer the better. Put in refrigerator for longer marination.
- Lay out on oiled grill rack or on lightly oiled baking pan. Sorinkle with sale and white pepper.
- Grill on oiled rack on medium heat grill until chicken is done (approx. 20-25 minutes). Alternatively, bake on lightly oiled pan in oven until done (about 45 minutes) at 220C. Turn as required.