Warm Asian Style Pasta Salad
A main course summer salad perfect for lunch or the end of day. From Dr Vincent Candrawinata, developer of Activated Phenolics.
Overall prep time: 25 minutes. Serves 2.
- A big bowl of baby spinach
- A cup of penne or fusilli pasta
- Coconut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 large white onion diced
- 1 red capsicum, julienned
- 1 cup of sliced portobello or white mushroom
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp of Activated Phenolics
- Juice from one lemon (mix with honey)
- Zest from one lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil and cook the pasta.
2. In a big pan, heat up some coconut oil, put in garlic and onion. Cook until translucent.
3. Stir in the sliced mushroom.
4. Stir in the capsicum.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add the sesame oil and immediately turn off the heat.
7. Add in the baby spinach and add the cooked drain hot pasta.
8. Mix everything well. The remaining heat should partially cook the spinach leaves.
9. Add the lemon, Renovatio Activated Phenolics Powder and honey mix.
10. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper.