*This pack includes 2x full-sized An Apple A Day
An Apple A Day tablets supports your busy lifestyle with 8 powerful phenolic antioxidants, supplementing the health-giving phenolic antioxidants you get from eating fruit and vegetables.
HOW MIGHT AN Apple A Day TABLETS HELP ME?
An Apple A Day tablets may help:
- • Protect against cellular damage
- • Digestive health and hydration
- • Support the immune system
- • Fight inflammation
- • Increase overall vitality and wellbeing
- • Reinforce intestinal health
- • Resist the impacts of environmental pollution
HOW DO AN APPLE A DAY TABLETS WORK?
An Apple A Day’s antioxidant power comes only from apples, fabled throughout history for their healthy qualities.
Phenolic antioxidants are antioxidants that often provide stronger cellular protection than other molecules when fighting free radical molecules. Free radical molecules can damage your cells. Damaged cells may lead to disease or signs of aging. (1)(2)
Antioxidants that may supply this stronger protection include the phenolic antioxidants in apples, which are the basis for An Apple A Day.
WHY ARE AN APPLE A DAY TABLETS BETTER THAN SOME OTHER SUPPLEMENTS?
The apple antioxidants in An Apple A Day have been extracted with a patented, water-based process. Many other antioxidant supplements use chemicals to extract antioxidants.
That means your body can use far more of antioxidants in Apple-A-Day than the antioxidants in many other competitors. Unlike many other supplements, Apple-A-Day is up to 90% bioavailable.
WHO COULD BENEFIT FROM AN APPLE A DAY TABLETS?
An Apple A Day could help support the whole family’s well-being, from schoolchildren to grandparents.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
An Apple A Day tablets are vegan, gluten free, low sodium, dairy free, and with a low GI. No added sugar, no synthetics.
Less than 20 calories per tablet.
Australian apples are the only active ingredient in An Apple A Day tablets. An Apple A Day tablets are made with Certified Activated Phenolics from Australia’s Renovatio Bioscience. 280 grams.
This product is not offered as a medication and is not offered as a treatment or cure for any disease or other ailment. The information provided is not a replacement for medical advice from health professionals. Those with health concerns should always consult and seek advice from their health professionals.
(1) Kanti Bhooshan Pandey, Syed Ibrahim Rizvi, "Plant Polyphenols as Dietary Antioxidants in Human Health and Disease", Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2, ArticleID 897484, 9 pages, 2009. https://doi.org/10.4161/oxim.2.5.9498
(2) Farid Menaa, Abder Menaa, Jacques Tréton, "Chapter 63 - Polyphenols against Skin Aging," in Polyphenols in Human Health and Disease, Ed: Ronald Ross Watson, Victor R. Preedy, and Sherma Zibadi (Cambridge: Academic Press, 2014) 819-830. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-398456-2.00063-3.