GIVE A VIDEO SHOUT-OUT AND STAND A CHANCE TO WIN AN ISLAND STAYCATION!
Share your experience of using Renovatio antioxidant products in a 15-20 second video on your Facebook and/or Instagram and stand a chance to win a 3-day/2-night staycation in a luxury hotel in Sentosa!
Tag your posts #goodhealthwithbiovida #biovidacontest
Contest ends Thursday, 25 October 2018 at midnight.
Winner will be notified via social media and announced on 26 October 2018.
2. Entrants must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age or over at the date of entry.
3. Entrants must hold up or display the Renovatio product or products in the video.
4. Videos must not be more than 20 seconds.
5. Entrants can submit one (1) post for Facebook and Instagram each.
6. Only posts are allowed. Facebook stories or Instagram stories will not be qualify as an entry.
7. Entries received after the closing date will be disqualified.
8. The following categories of persons are not eligible to enter the contest: employees (and immediate family) of Organiser and its respective divisions, affiliates, authorised dealers/distributors, agents; suppliers of the prize(s); and any other company professionally connected with this contest.
9. Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entry that the Organiser believes has been made via participation in a syndicate or will be disqualified.
10. All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with these terms or which tampers with the entry process.
11. The Organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
12. In the event that the Organiser cannot for any reason obtain the winner’s acknowledgement within twenty four (24) hours of first attempting to do so, the Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner at Organiser’s sole discretion.
13. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable and not-for-sale. If due to circumstances beyond the Organiser’s control, the Organiser is unable to provide the stated prize or any part thereof, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with an item of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Organisers’ sole discretion.
14. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part (including winner’s companion’s part, as the case may be), to allow the use of the winner’s (and winner’s companion’s) entry, names, images, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Organiser for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes, without further compensation, in any media for an unlimited period of time, except where prohibited by law.
15. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Organiser by each winner (and/or their companions) from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner (and/or their companions) may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner (and/or their companions) as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
16. The Organiser shall not be held liable for (i) any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of their obligations to the winners under these terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser, its respective divisions, affiliates, authorized agents, suppliers of the prize(s), including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or (ii) from any loss, damage to property, injury, or death resulting from or related to entrant’s participation or inability to participate in this contest, or the use, misuse or inability to use the prize or any portion thereof.
17. The Organisers reserve the right to terminate the contest or to modify the contest rules and terms prior to the closing date by amending the rules and terms hereof at its sole and absolute discretion. Any such modifications shall be notified via the contest website, and such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all entries, including entries that have been submitted to the Organiser.